Today was a busy day. So I’ll do my best to bullet point my entire day…
– Got up at 8am
– Went downstairs and made some waffles for breakfast and watched Undercover Boss
– My dad tells me that him and mom want Burger King breakfast sandwiches. So, I left to get them their breakfast and brought them home
– Brushed my teeth, shaved, took a shower, got dressed and packed for my weekend trip to Indiana for a family friends wedding
– My dad and I loaded the car with our suitcases, backpacks, and other miscellaneous items for our trip
– My mom came home and then we all left for Indiana
– 2 and a half hours later, we arrived to our hotel. Come to find out, our rooms weren’t ready. Let me add the fact that the bride and groom booked 3 hotels for family and friends to stay for the night. And, the room wouldn’t be ready until 3 pm…that’s when the wedding starts. – _-
– So, my parents and I drove down about a block and found a low key motel and there was a room available.
– After we got the room, we went to McDonalds for lunch.
– Then, we came back to our ghetto motel, relaxed for a bit and changed for the wedding
– We left and drove for about 10 minutes to the wedding
– We arrived at the church and enjoyed and sweet and gorgeous wedding
– After the ceremony, we waited in line for a meet and greet and talked to the bride and groom and parents as we’ll
– Then, we drove to the reception center and ate on some o’dourves before the wedding party came
– when the wedding party came, we ate dinner and enjoyed each other’s company
– after the dinner, we saw the first dance, toast, cutting of the cake, and parent dances too
– then I danced to a couple of songs and also took pictures with my friends
– after that, my parents and I drove back to our hotel, changed, now I’m writing this post bulleting my day
It was busy but good day. I love weddings and so happy for my friends!
Thanks for reading!