Ever since I started blogging last year, I’ve revealed some interesting stuff about myself…I would say. Blogging about marvel, sports and Pentatonix makes it no surprise if I list those facts about myself in this post. I’ll try my best and see if I can come up with 15 other different facts about myself.
- I know how to play 6 instruments (Bass Clarinet, Clarinet, Piano, Drums, Tenor Saxophone and Baritone Saxophone)
- My middle name is Raymond. Named after my grandfather. My first two initials, JR, stands for JR. (Junior), which in fact was what my uncle was called growing up. So, I’m named after 2 people.
- Not only I’m half korean but I’m also irish/scottish.
- My favorite color is Blue, blue and more blue
- I fit the asian stereotype: Play piano, good at math, black belt in karate
- I can’t stay away from social media. Every hour or so, I need to check Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- I failed my drivers test the first time around. Apparently, the officer thought my stop at the stop wasn’t a complete stop so it was a immediate fail. But, I past the 2nd time!
- I have knowledge of 4 languages. English, Korean, Spanish and French. When I say knowledge, that means I don’t know Korean, Spanish and French fluently.
- Golf is such a boring sport. Sorry if I offended you and love golf, but I think its boring to watch
- I have a serious addiction in buying shirts. Shirts take up most of my closet space and I continue to buy them and/or people buy shirts for me
- My 90’s band growing up was and always will be Nsync. Love all their songs and still have them on my phone
- I have 3 half siblings. 2 big half sisters and 1 big half brother.
- I’m a multi tasker. At work, at home and even when I’m with friends. Right now, I’m writing this and watching netflix.
- I haven’t been in a serious relationship in 4 years.
- My number one fear is failing and not living up to my own expectations
Well, there you have it! Hope you all enjoyed reading!